Prizedraw Terms and Conditions
Sollasa Prize Draw - Nidhi Verma Private Cooking Lesson
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A one 2-hour private cooking lesson for two people with Nidhi Verma in South West London.
- Travel to and from the location is not included.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
Entry & Selection:
- All valid purchases of any Sollasa 70cl product from SPIRIT.ED (www.drinkspirited.co.uk) from 00.01 on 1 May 2022 to 23.59 on 31 May 2022 will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
- All valid purchases of any Sollasa 70cl product from www.sollasadrinks.com from 00.01 on 1 April 2022 to 23.59 on 31 May 2022 will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw.
- If an entrant purchases multiple bottles of Sollasa during this time frame, their name will be entered the corresponding amount into the Prize Draw.
- The Winner will be selected at random from all those who have made a valid purchase.
- The Winner will be contacted by Sollasa or SPIRIT.ED and will be put in touch directly with Nidhi Verma to arrange the exact time, date and location for the private cooking lesson. The private cooking lesson will only take place in South West London on a Sunday between 1 June - 31 August 2022 at a time to be agreed between Nidhi Verma and the Winner.
- It is entirely the responsibility of the winner to come forward and claim their prize. If the Prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of being notified, Sollasa will select a new winner.
- In the unlikely event that the Prize should become unavailable, Sollasa reserves the right to substitute a prize which it reasonably determines as being of equal value.