A refreshing and bright cocktail that is remarkably refreshing. Sweet and sharp from elderflower with hydrating freshness from cucumber. Utterly moreish and perfectly innocent low abv.
- 50ml Sollasa
- 20ml Elderflower cordial
- 20ml Cucumber water (skinned, juiced, filtered through sieve)
- 20ml Lime juice
- Curl of cucumber skin for garnish
- Add Sollasa, elderflower cordial, cucumber water, lime juice and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into a martini or couple glass over ice.
- Garnish with a curl of cucumber skin.
Accompaniment: Fresh seafood dishes that play to the seasonality of spring vegetables.