You need to trust us on this one. Everyday ingredients used in Vietnamese cooking magically turned into a cocktail that truly tastes banging.
- 50ml Sollasa
- 20ml Hot spicy honey
- 20ml Lime juice
- 15ml Nuoc Cham dipping sauce
- 10ml Monin lemongrass syrup
- Handful of coriander
- Half a red chili pepper for garnish
- Add all the ingredients and ice to a cocktail shaker and shake for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish with half a red chili pepper
Accompaniment: The go-to with fresh summer rolls, banh mi baguettes or steaming pho.